Introductions

If you're new to the forum and want to know what we do at ARC, introduce yourself or ask questions about the forum itself, come on in.
Frank
Vulture
Ships Owned: Python

Re: Introductions

Postby Frank » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:20 am

It was good to meet you out in the black, smugglyquick. It was a lot of fun jumping into Sidewinders and tickling a few of the NPC's <grin> I don't know how much the time difference is going to affect you, but you have to join us sometime when we have a full wing of Sidewinders and are taking down an Anaconda.
Crichton5
Sidewinder

Postby Crichton5 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:21 pm

Frank wrote:Welcome to the ARC. I guess you are now officially our XBox One ambassador, and you've got the Ferrero Rocher all to yourself <grin>. It's a shame the link between our universes has to be so tenuous.

You'd think Microsoft would allow cross compatible gaming between xbone and pc. Whallopers.

I've been speaking.the Sealers and as soon as I've grinded enough rank for a Earth Pass, and get myself a FAS I may just decide my Commander has had enough flying for corporate governments and figure he wants to do some altruistic flying for a more friendly galactic power
cmdr eyez
Sidewinder
In-game name: cmdr eyez

Hello!

Postby cmdr eyez » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:53 pm

Hi all

I'm cmdr eyez, been playing from the first day of the alpha and on my BBC model B from 1984.

I'm currently flying a FDL, but have a number of others including a conda, cobra mk3 (of course).

Bounty Hunting is my past time and I'm away looking other players to join a wing.

Rich
Dayrth
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Viper mk4, Asp Explorer, Vulture, Fer de Lance, Python

Postby Dayrth » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:28 am

Welcome Cmdr Eyez. Winging up for bounty hunting sounds good. What sort of times/days are you normally on line and where are you in the galaxy at the moment? If you are anywhere near Lave this evening (around 7pm gmt), we are meeting up there for fighter club and you are most welcome to join us :)
[Remember Wheatons Law]
sanctuary1952
Vulture
Ships Owned: Vera my Vulture

Postby sanctuary1952 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:10 pm

Hello guyz.
It's been a while!!!
I simply burned out on PP and needed to get my life back.
It's been over a year and I can't even remember how to fly Vera (my Vulture)
I have no idea about the present state of Power play and who's 'winning'.
It will take me a while to re-acquaint myself with the Training Options so I won't be back in a hurry...I am back to Noob status!
Will probably now get ED:Horizons.
I suspect it will be quite a while before I start the adventure again...I'm not sure my laptop will be up to all the new things in the game so
I think I'll need to save and get a new one.
Anyway, I wanted to touch base with 'me old muckers' and find out what's been happening in the past year or so.
Things going well? I hope so.
Hope you are all well.
Any news / info / exciting updates you want to share...I'd be glad to hear from you all..the more info the better..
Fly safe my friends.
o7
Dayrth
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Viper mk4, Asp Explorer, Vulture, Fer de Lance, Python

Postby Dayrth » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:26 am

Good to hear from you Sanctuary :)

Not using this site much at the moment. Things a developing in the game which have kept us busy guessing what will happen next and trying to prepare for it, and we launched a new project a while back. Fighter Club. That has been keeping us busy as well. https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthrea ... kill-level

Let us know when you are about in game again and well wing up :)
[Remember Wheatons Law]
sanctuary1952
Vulture

Postby sanctuary1952 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:31 am

Hey Daryth,
Good to hear from you.
I fear it will be a while before I get involved...I now realize that my laptop with it's Nvidia 330M isn't going to hack it anymore!!! :shock: :D
Hopefully in a few months I'll be in a position to get a much better setup.....
If you have time do keep me up to date from time to time....
I see the Alliance is doing well!!! I'm still interested in expanding influence in some 'fertile' places...No more PP'ing for a while!
Take care and fly safe.
o7
Dayrth
Site Admin

Postby Dayrth » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:34 am

Starting up this site again now. I am back and the time is ripe to expand ARC influence once again. :D
[Remember Wheatons Law]
sanctuary1952
Vulture

Postby sanctuary1952 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:54 am

:D Good to hear!!
Dayrth
Site Admin

Postby Dayrth » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:27 am

If you've been in the War Room you will see that I took a short break to do a CG. Tonight I will be attending Fighter Club (if you get a chance this is well worth having a go at https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthrea ... kill-level), but will be back on duty tomorrow.
[Remember Wheatons Law]

Return to “Orientation”