ARC faction influence

For all discussion directly related to ARC's in-game minor faction
Dayrth
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Viper mk4, Asp Explorer, Vulture, Fer de Lance, Python

Re: ARC faction influence

Postby Dayrth » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:03 am

Welcome back Wes :) Drop in to Colando Po if you get the chance. We are having a bit of a push there at the mo. Also we are starting up a weekly get together again. See Franks posts for details. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=78&start=10
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Frank
Vulture
Ships Owned: Python

Postby Frank » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:23 am

Hi Wes.

The passenger missions are great. In fact I love everything about this new patch. I like the ship-launched fighters, but I also like all the little Quality-of-Life update. You can now check up on what's happening in the BGS by just going to a system that has your minor faction. Is saves having to go around all the systems to see where the jam is. Our next jam is going to be Teroge (I think.. I'm at work and so having to rely on memory)

I guess we do what we did in Quator... keep plugging away at Colando Po and hope that it's the next on the list.
Wes Garth
Viper
Ships Owned: Asp Explorer "Yojimbo", Federal Assault Ship "Ronin"

Postby Wes Garth » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:18 pm

Thanks but I will see what the situation is when I get back as the passenger mission lasts about two and a half weeks still, detouring the galactic core. Had hoped for a reason to visit there and with this mission, I guess I got two birds with a one stone :-)
Wes Garth
Viper
Ships Owned: Asp Explorer "Yojimbo", Federal Assault Ship "Ronin"

Postby Wes Garth » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:18 pm

Thanks but I will see what the situation is when I get back as the passenger mission lasts about two and a half weeks still, detouring the galactic core. Had hoped for a reason to visit there and with this mission, I guess I got two birds with a one stone :-)
Frank
Vulture

Postby Frank » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Quator is now ours. The battle that's blocking things is still going on at Santa Muerte so I'm back on to that, fighing against the Colando Po Comms Group. Our influence at Colando Po is still looking healthy but I don't know how long that's going to last if there's an expansion.
Dayrth
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Viper mk4, Asp Explorer, Vulture, Fer de Lance, Python

Postby Dayrth » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:12 am

Did a bit of work in Colando last night (wanted there again now :( ). Then went off to Dead Santa. I'll concentrate there for a bit. I assume we are fighting AGAINST Colando Po Comms.
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Dayrth
Site Admin

Postby Dayrth » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Did some work for SMC and they are now on 1%. I did a bit more fighting for them after the tick and this time with a couple of massacre missions as well so hopefully it will go up a bit more tomorrow.
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Frank
Vulture

Postby Frank » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:18 pm

Bad news. Ending the war at Santa Muerte is not going to get us out skirmish in Colando Po. A war has started in Arque. Santa Muerte is now at a stage where it should end soon. We need to turn our attention to the new war at Arque.
Dayrth
Site Admin

Postby Dayrth » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:57 am

War in Arque is over and we won :D

9% to 0%
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Frank
Vulture

Postby Frank » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:40 am

We now have a UA-bombing facility. I got my anti-corrosive cargo hold. If any ARC members want any station with a black market taken down then just contact me, Frank.

Return to “ARC Minor Faction”