Dead Santa

For all discussion directly related to ARC's in-game minor faction
Dayrth
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Viper mk4, Asp Explorer, Vulture, Fer de Lance, Python

Re: Dead Santa

Postby Dayrth » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:39 am

Had a bit of fun last night. Flew off to Zaonce and picked up my Vulture. Went off to a res and shot things up for a bit. Then swapped for the FDL and did a bit more of the same. Didn't give Dead Santa a second thought :lol:

Might go try this engineers thing I've been hearing so much about ;)

...... so. What system shall we take over next :D
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Frank
Vulture
Ships Owned: Python

Postby Frank » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:00 am

Last night I finished off all the missions I'd started for Dead Santa's influence. I could do them in a nice relaxed way with none of that dying which usually happens. What a difference to my wallet! That might also be due to the fact that I did a bit of bounty hunting around Santa's ice rings, and I had a couple of thousand credits-worth of nav data to drop off at Clauss. My Shiny Gold Asp now has a class five engineer's mod and can manage a 43 light year jump :D

Engineer's mods has been made a lot easier after all the yells of protest on the forum. I suggest you get as many of them as you can before someone at FDev realises that maybe they've now made it too easy. Modded shield boosters are handy as you can use them in any ship.
Dayrth
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Viper mk4, Asp Explorer, Vulture, Fer de Lance, Python

Postby Dayrth » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:39 pm

Frank wrote:Engineer's mods has been made a lot easier after all the yells of protest on the forum. I suggest you get as many of them as you can before someone at FDev realises that maybe they've now made it too easy. Modded shield boosters are handy as you can use them in any ship.

Think I'll get me some of those. I'm most interested in upgrading thrusters. Anyone know off the top of your head, which engineer I want for that?

Never mind. Found them :D

Felicity Farseer Deciat 6 A FSD Thrusters Booster (Shield) Interdictor (FSD) Power Plant
Elvira Martuuk Khun 5 FSD Thrusters Shield Generator Shield Cell Banks
Professor Palin Maia A 3 FSD Thrusters
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Dayrth
Site Admin

Postby Dayrth » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:21 pm

I think we all deserve one of these :D

DSMedal.gif
DSMedal.gif (65.39 KiB) Viewed 1306 times
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Frank
Vulture
Ships Owned: Python

Postby Frank » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:36 pm

That's going in my sig <grin>