Dead Santa

For all discussion directly related to ARC's in-game minor faction
Dayrth
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Viper mk4, Asp Explorer, Vulture, Fer de Lance, Python

Re: Dead Santa

Postby Dayrth » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:54 pm

After a cuppa I went back in as Dayrth and did some ARC missions. We've done 70% before so should not be too difficult. It's just getting there before a war or election happens elsewhere.
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Frank
Vulture
Ships Owned: Python

Postby Frank » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:10 pm

It was a little later before I went back to Santa Muerte, but I took the "might as well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb" proverb to heart and picked off a couple of easy prey in the system. I don't know if it's just I'm killing a lot slower since 2.1 or if the bug has been fixed, but Clauss Port is still letting me dock.

When I get back tonight I'll do a few missions, and maybe a few back-stabbings as well.
Wes Garth
Viper
Ships Owned: Asp Explorer "Yojimbo", Federal Assault Ship "Ronin"

Postby Wes Garth » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:37 pm

*fingers crossed* Maybe some good news to share: at the time of reporting at Santa Muerte with following states marked as pending: Expansion and election. Hopefully latter one is for Santa Muerte.

*edit after checking Santa Muerte Co-op's pending status* Looking good as they too seem to have election as pending status :-)
Dayrth
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Viper mk4, Asp Explorer, Vulture, Fer de Lance, Python

Postby Dayrth » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:15 pm

Been trying for 2 hours now. Getting only Login Failure :(

Giving up for tonight.
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Frank
Vulture

Postby Frank » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:50 pm

I can't wait to check when I get home. I'd have preferred a more bloody coup but beggars can't be choosers <grin> And maybe if I beat up some voters a candidate will offer to pay my bounty for me.

They could flesh out the election mechanism a bit.. let you hack campaign emails, and sell nude photos of the candidates' wives to the sleazier end of the press.
Sealurk
Site Admin
Asp
Federal Assault Ship
Vulture
Cobra
Type-6
Sidewinder

Postby Sealurk » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm

Frank wrote:I can't wait to check when I get home. I'd have preferred a more bloody coup but beggars can't be choosers <grin> And maybe if I beat up some voters a candidate will offer to pay my bounty for me.

Sounds like you missed your calling - there's only a few months left before the Trump campaign winds down.

Frank wrote:They could flesh out the election mechanism a bit.. let you hack campaign emails, and sell nude photos of the candidates' wives to the sleazier end of the press.

Given the laundry list of things they could do with fleshing out, elections are probably a bit further down, but I do agree.
++ARC Communications Director++
Got an idea for a GalNet article about ARC? Submit it here.
Dayrth
Site Admin

Postby Dayrth » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:51 am

Good news: ARC are in a state of boom in Dead Santa and we are at 64% and climbing while the Coop is still falling. :)

Bad news: No war or election :(

Worse news: Santa Muerte Cooperative have gone in to lockdown. As they STILL control the system that means the whole system is in lockdown so no missions from ANYONE :x

This seems to happen every time. We get close to provoking a change of government. We go in to boom. System gets locked down so we can make no more progress.
I have been doing a bit of bounty hunting in Dead Santa to try and lift the lockdown. I have been avoiding wanted ARC ships though so as to try and minimise the damage to us.
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Dayrth
Site Admin

Postby Dayrth » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:03 pm

Bit more bounty hunting done. no tick yet so no change. Our pending states are expansion and election. Hoping for election obviously.
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Frank
Vulture

Postby Frank » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:19 pm

I did a bit of bounty hunting, but couldn't pass anything in. All the bounties were for the Santa Muerte Cooperative.

Also I had the weirdest encounter with a Diamondback. I'd fought it until it was down to a few percent hull. I thought it was going to pop and the.. it disappeared. I think Frontier are making their NPC behave human-like too accurately when they start getting them to combat log <grin>
Dayrth
Site Admin

Postby Dayrth » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:39 am

Hand in the Co-op bounties. It will benefit them :| but it will get the lockdown lifted (hopefully).
[Remember Wheatons Law]

Return to “ARC Minor Faction”