We have a CODE infestation in Zaonce

For all discussion directly related to ARC's in-game minor faction
Dayrth
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Viper mk4, Asp Explorer, Vulture, Fer de Lance, Python

Re: We have a CODE infestation in Zaonce

Postby Dayrth » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:30 am

I spent yesterday doing what I could in Zaonce. No change in influence at the time, but I hope it will have some effect when the figures are updated. I will be away from the game now until Monday.
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Frank
Vulture
Ships Owned: Python

Postby Frank » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:37 am

Psykokow announced the CODE's presence in Zaonce during the Lave Radio broadcast. The cat's out of the bag now.

So what do you think? If we are going to get folks coming it to rout the CODE we might as well put a bit of guidance onto the "Call to Arms" thread.. lower the influence of the CODE but also raise the influence of the other minor factions so that the CODE is at the bottom of the list.
Dayrth
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Viper mk4, Asp Explorer, Vulture, Fer de Lance, Python

Postby Dayrth » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:24 am

No point trying to keep it quiet now then :)

I got back last night and spent some time in Zaonce. Still no chance of picking up a mission for Code. Their influence seems to be dropping though. ARC influence has fallen slightly, but I did what I could to bolster that. There was a small upward movement for a couple of the other minor factions. All in all not a bad situation by any means. It looks very much like the Code are not actively supporting their faction in Zaonce. At least not yet.
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Dayrth
Site Admin

Postby Dayrth » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:27 am

Code influence in Zaonce remaining at 0%. All we need now is for another faction to expand in to Zaonce and the Code should be pushed out.

Even better news. The Code have now lost control of their home system. Being the second most influential faction in Orrere means that they will no longer benefit from the normal trade passing through the system.
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Frank
Vulture
Ships Owned: Python

Postby Frank » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:46 am

Even betterer news! That's the CODE finally eliminated from Zaonce.

I'm going to keep fighting the CODE at Orrere and Tvasus as a thank you to the people who helped us
Dayrth
Site Admin

Postby Dayrth » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:21 am

Frank wrote:Even betterer news! That's the CODE finally eliminated from Zaonce.

I'm going to keep fighting the CODE at Orrere and Tvasus as a thank you to the people who helped us

Great news :D You can count me in for Orrere and Tvasus as well.

Just been listening to the BGS livestreem and it seems that removing a faction will become a bit easier in 2.1. A new state of 'Retreat' is being introduced.
[Remember Wheatons Law]

Return to “ARC Minor Faction”