We have a CODE infestation in Zaonce

For all discussion directly related to ARC's in-game minor faction
Frank
Vulture
Ships Owned: Python

We have a CODE infestation in Zaonce

Postby Frank » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:57 pm

The CODE have expanded into Zaonce. They are currently at 7% and falling. Naturally I didn't think it would be a good idea to mention this on our Call to Arms thread, but I think CODE probably already know about it.

So what do we do about it? I have just taken some of their missions to fail them, but should we be putting up some sort of concerted effort to get rid of them. I've heard if you get a faction's percentage down low enough they will disappear from the system to pop up someplace else.
Frank
Vulture

Re: We have a CODE infestation in Zaonce

Postby Frank » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:31 pm

The Code infestation in Zaonce is getting worse. Their influence is higher that a lot of the other factions. They have a good chance of gaining a foot hold by talking Sawyer Station. We need to man the battle stations.
Frank
Vulture

Postby Frank » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:34 am

Apos says I shouldn't worry as the CODE don't seem to be active anymore, and they can't start a war if they are below 5%.

He's also said we can help by trading commodities for profit in the surface port "Walker's Progress" in Orrere. This will slowly push the Independent Corporate upwards.
Dayrth
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Viper mk4, Asp Explorer, Vulture, Fer de Lance, Python

Postby Dayrth » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:05 am

I spent yesterday trying to boost ARC in Zaonce. Not easy as I could get no missions for either ARC or Code :( The best I could do was trade with Ridley Scott. How do you tell who has what influence at the other stations? I couldn't figure out where to see this info.
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Frank
Vulture

Postby Frank » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:22 pm

You might be reading this as I did get a little paranoid and PMed all of you. According to Apos "Don't worry, wars don't start below 5%. You're safe."

My main concern is that a lot of the minor factions are now below CODE. They will be the ones that are squeezed out if another faction jumps into Zaonce. Not knowing anything about the BGS I'm happy to be overruled but I think we should be concentrating on getting those factions up so that the CODE are the lowest faction. This means taking your bounties to Sawyer station instead of Ridley's.

And I've learned my lesson. The only pirates I'm whacking in the RES are the CODE.
Dayrth
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Viper mk4, Asp Explorer, Vulture, Fer de Lance, Python

Postby Dayrth » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:47 pm

Who runs Sawyer? I can look out for missions for them. I can also trade with Sawyer. That should help.
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Frank
Vulture

Postby Frank » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:33 pm

The faction running Sawyer station is ZAONCE GALACTIC & CO

Things are getting serious at Zaonce now. The CODE is the second most influential faction after ARC. the listing is..
QUATOR RING 1% (FALLING)
ZAONCE SILVER UNITED SOLUTIONS 2% (FALLING)
UNITING ARQUE 1% (FALLING)
ZAONCE PRO-ALLIANCE PARTY 1% (RISING)
ZAONCE GALACTIC % CO 2% (RISING)
ZAONCE ALLIANCE ASSEMBLY 1% (RISING)
ARC 85% (RISING)
THE CODE 3% (FALLING)

But for me the main worry is what I read in the GalNet paper today...

"War Has Come to Zaonce

Residents of Cixin Installation expressed their alarm today at the news that war has broken out in Zaonce

Details as to what actually triggered the war remain scarce, but the general feeling in Zaonce is that the war is nothing more than a barefaced attempt by foreign powers to take control of local resources.

The Zaonce Silver United Solutions declined to make a statement regardsing their plans for dealing with the ongoing conflict."

I checked the CODE's state. Their next state is going to be "civil unrest"
Dayrth
Site Admin

Postby Dayrth » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:55 am

Who are Zaonce Silver United Solutions at war with if not Code? Looks like I wont be able to make it this Thursday, so I will return to Zaonce Wednesday instead to see what I can do.
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Frank
Vulture

Postby Frank » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:26 pm

I was too far away from Zaonce to check personally. But there was nothing happening there yet according to the Galactic map. It might be a bug caused by all the low influences, and if it is, hooray for bugs <grin>

the galactic map gives a bit finer detail over the percentages..

QUATOR RING 1.4%
ZAONCE SILVER UNITED SOLUTIONS 2.3%
UNITING ARQUE 1.6%
ZAONCE PRO-ALLIANCE PARTY 1.7%
ZAONCE GALACTIC % CO 3.0%
ZAONCE ALLIANCE ASSEMBLY 1.4%
ARC 85.5%
THE CODE 3.1%
Dayrth
Site Admin

Postby Dayrth » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:04 pm

Shouldn't take much to get Zaonce Galactic up above Code. I will work on that one first. I plan to split my time between boosting the minor faction I am working on and boosting ARC. I will also pick up any Code missions if I get a chance and fail them.
[Remember Wheatons Law]

Return to “ARC Minor Faction”