So, what - if anything - do you call your ships, and why?
- Vulture - Nekhbet, Vulture-headed goddess in Egyptian mythology
- Federal Assault Ship - Thunder Child, because a) I'm a major War of the Worlds fan, b) it's an awesome name and c) my FAS is also a deceptively fast, heavily armoured warship that rams targets
- Asp - Cleo, short for Cleopatra because I couldn't think of anything terribly original
- Cobra Mk III - Naja, scientific name for the true cobras
- Python - Atlas, because it's a heavy lifter
- Type-6 - Tamland, because it's a brick