My first Python

Dayrth
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Viper mk4, Asp Explorer, Vulture, Fer de Lance, Python

Re: My first Python

Postby Dayrth » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:25 am

Managed to make a bit of cash before I went away last week. That and the pay cheque from Mahon let me buy some new goodies for the Python yesterday. I now have my power plant, thrusters, shields distributor and sensors. I worked out that the total cost of the ship I wanted would be 272,134,035 credits. I have now spent 152,492,027 so I am over half way. YAY :)

It's taken me more than two months to get here though. Next purchase will be weapons.
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Dayrth
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Viper mk4, Asp Explorer, Vulture, Fer de Lance, Python

Re: My first Python

Postby Dayrth » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:05 am

I have had a very profitable couple of weeks so have at last managed to fit out the Python with almost everything I wanted. I now have:

A7 power plant
A6 Thrusters
A6 Shield generator
A7 Power distributor
A6 Sensors
2 x Chaff launchers
A5 FSD
2x class 3 pulse lasers
Class 3 pulse laser turret
2x class 2 rail guns

...a few other bits and pieces and of course ENOUGH MONEY FOR THE INSURANCE :)

I was at last confident enough to take her in to combat. I flew back to LHS 5217A and dropped in to a CZ. Loved the weaponry and loved the way the shields held up, but the manoeuvring took some getting used to. I did get used to it though and once I had modified my tactics I soon got in to the swing of things. I am sure there will be some tasks I will swap back to the Vulture for, but from now on I think the python will be my main ship.

Next time I see you guys out there it will be in my beloved ARCS Epiphany Rising :D
Screenshot_0041.jpg
Screenshot_0041.jpg (109.92 KiB) Viewed 673 times
[Remember Wheatons Law]

Return to “Ships & Loadouts”