An unexpected bonus

So you're done with flying for the time being and you want to unwind. For general chatter and to discuss non-Elite subjects, this is the place.
Sealurk
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Python
Asp
Federal Assault Ship
Vulture
Cobra
Type-6
Sidewinder

An unexpected bonus

Postby Sealurk » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:37 pm

Elite: Dangerous - top notch space trading and combat simulator game, and now... writing aid?

I'm currently undertaking a long rares run for a bit of a change of pace and the continuing need to make money (do I buy my Python or upgrade my FAS? Decisions decisions...), but forgot just how boring they can be while waiting for a rare good to respawn to max out my allocation. I have never known any rare good take so long as this particular batch of Orrerian Vicious Brew - evidently the Code are interfering with the supply lines in their own station. At one point I think it took me twenty minutes to get 2t of OVB.

Anyway, the point is that this gave me a lot of time to wait, think and daydream... at which point I solved a writing problem that has been plaguing me for months, i.e. the motivation and goal of the antagonists in one of my novels. I'm not going to share it with you I'm afraid - mainly because it's the big revelation/twist of the novel!

Of course, as a result of this breakthrough I might be looking for proof readers sooner rather than later...
++ARC Communications Director++
Got an idea for a GalNet article about ARC? Submit it here.

Return to “The Mess”