Introductions

If you're new to the forum and want to know what we do at ARC, introduce yourself or ask questions about the forum itself, come on in.
Sealurk
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Python
Asp
Federal Assault Ship
Vulture
Cobra
Type-6
Sidewinder

Introductions

Postby Sealurk » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:08 pm

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
++ARC Communications Director++
Got an idea for a GalNet article about ARC? Submit it here.
sanctuary1952
Vulture
Ships Owned: Vera my Vulture

Re: Introductions

Postby sanctuary1952 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:42 pm

Hi... Im CMDR Sanctuary1952 and I fly a Vulture. :D

My Loadout: http://www.edshipyard.com/#/L=70N,5TP5TP0_g0_g01Q01Q,326Q8S6Q4s7_6k5A,7Sk9tQ4xo10i10i

Why 2 Chaff? Extra Protection against lasers ..one recharges..the other ready... saved me more times than I care to remember :D
I might change to Reactive Surface Composite Bulkhead for protection against Kinetic weapons because the Chaff work so well in tandem against lasers.
EAGLE 5
Sidewinder
Ships Owned: Cobra Mk.III - A.S.V. Liberty
Asp Explorer - A.S.V. Lone Star
Viper Mk.III - A.S.V. Venom
Eagle LRF - A.S.V. Raptor
Sidewinder - A.S.V. Swifjack

Postby EAGLE 5 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:03 pm

CMDR EAGLE 5 here. Been doing this for a long time... most of it in a Cobra of some sort. Not much to say I'm from the old worlds cluster, moved to the Federation and joined the Navy for direction and discipline and got out when things took a turn for the rotten. Now after having been on my own I decided to do something worth while in the universe and from what I can tell the Alliance is the answer.

As far as I'm concerned the price of freedom is eternal vigilance. If you don't watch yourself you'll be sorry and that's just how the universe works. I fly mainly my trusty Cobra known as the Liberty but I know someday my number will be up. Till then, my personal toast is, may the wings of Liberty never lose a feather.

See ya in the black.

The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance
Dayrth
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Viper mk4, Asp Explorer, Vulture, Fer de Lance, Python

Postby Dayrth » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:54 am

Commander Dayrth here. Most of you already know me. I'm supposed to be part of the dev team for this site, but actually I have no idea how any of it works. Sealurk has done all the clever stuff :)
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Thanewright
Sidewinder

Postby Thanewright » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:41 pm

CMDR Thanewright of the Alliance Python Broadside Of A Barn, with crew Spacecat First Class Marco and Able Spacecat Polo.
If I have a home base, then it's LTT 13125, where I've been working to promote the local alliance faction over the evil and corrupt system government.
CMDR CStar
Viper
In-game name: C Star
Ships Owned: Diamondback Scout
Vulture
Asp

Postby CMDR CStar » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:57 pm

Hey I'm C Star.

I'm a freelancer supporting the Alliance. I'm on my journey to honour and glory by fighting for the suppressed and against the evil.

I joined the AEDC earlier this week so I hope this is no conflict, when I'm also part of A.R.C.
sanctuary1952
Vulture
Ships Owned: Vera my Vulture

Postby sanctuary1952 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:24 pm

CMDR CStar wrote:Hey I'm C Star.

I'm a freelancer supporting the Alliance. I'm on my journey to honour and glory by fighting for the suppressed and against the evil.

I joined the AEDC earlier this week so I hope this is no conflict, when I'm also part of A.R.C.

No conflict ;) Most of us are members of AEDC.
Sealurk
Site Admin
Asp
Federal Assault Ship
Vulture
Cobra
Type-6
Sidewinder

Postby Sealurk » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:24 pm

sanctuary1952 wrote:
CMDR CStar wrote:Hey I'm C Star.

No conflict ;) Most of us are members of AEDC.

Although you would have to check AEDC's rules to see if it's okay with them, though in fairness as they are the larger and older group we often tend to head where they want people so that Alliance players are coordinated across groups and making a bigger dent.
++ARC Communications Director++
Got an idea for a GalNet article about ARC? Submit it here.
EAGLE 5
Sidewinder
Ships Owned: Cobra Mk.III - A.S.V. Liberty
Asp Explorer - A.S.V. Lone Star
Viper Mk.III - A.S.V. Venom
Eagle LRF - A.S.V. Raptor
Sidewinder - A.S.V. Swifjack

Postby EAGLE 5 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:27 am

I told them I was part of ARC before joining they didn't really have any issues. I think as long as we don't go tearassing around and claiming to be them outside of official sanctioned events we'll be fine.

The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance
Frostino
Sidewinder

Postby Frostino » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:07 pm

Hi all I'm Frostino. I'm pretty new to the game and just finding my wings.

I've decided to favour the alliance and have made trek over to alliance space in Diso so far. Hoping to up my ratings and join on Powerplay soon.

Return to “Orientation”