Asp
Federal Assault Ship
Vulture
Cobra
Type-6
Sidewinder

Re: War in Aasgaa

Postby Sealurk » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:30 pm

I'll be in game some time this evening, so I'll make a point of noting how every ARC system is doing... once I've bookmarked every ARC system for future reference.
++ARC Communications Director++
Got an idea for a GalNet article about ARC? Submit it here.
Frank
Vulture
Ships Owned: Python

Postby Frank » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:08 pm

I don't think those missions helped Dayrth
We are still losing ground,
Aasgaa purple netcoms services 9% and rising
ARC 5% and falling

The way it's supposed to work if it isn't bugged is..
"Only combat missions and actions contribute" I'm not clear as to what that encompasses

I don't know if we are fighting others. I entered the CZ in open but there wasn't anyone else around. The station traffic report stated 254 ships but I don't know if that's unusual or not.
Dayrth
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Viper mk4, Asp Explorer, Vulture, Fer de Lance, Python

Postby Dayrth » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:38 am

Well I missed the war, and probably a lot besides. When I got back Monday I thought I would relax for the afternoon and take my FDL off to an engineer for a bit of tinkering. All went well and I got a couple of good upgrades, but it took a long time so I didn't get a chance to do much else. Then real life got in the way. I ended up working to 8-9pm Tuesday and yesterday :( Managed to drop in for a few minutes yesterday, but not enough time to do anything. Hopefully the work crisis has passed and I will get a chance to play this evening, but then I am off again tomorrow. I'm hoping next week will be better.
[Remember Wheatons Law]

Return to “The Ready Room”