Federal Assault Ship
Vulture
Cobra
Type-6
Sidewinder

Bye

Postby Sealurk » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:20 pm

Hi guys,

As you've (hopefully) noticed, I've not been about for a while - there's good news and bad news. The good news, and part of the reason for my absence, is that I've finally got a job after a year of unemployment. The bad news is the hours and travel mean I'm definitely not going to be about for wing training and in fact I'm barely going to be about in E:D at all, and if I'm not in E:D my time on this forum is going to be similarly limited.

For the most part I am going to continue to do admin stuff here like dealing with spambots and updating forum software, but it looks like my E:D career is going to be cut short, or at best reduced to only very occasional forays into the black, not least because when I do get time to play games they tend to be things that don't need as much commitment and that can be more easily picked up and put down in short bursts.

As such it makes sense that I'm probably not going to be able to do anything ARC related either. I've transferred leadership of ARC's group on Inara.cz to Dayrth. So, while I will probably see you in the game again at some point, it's not likely to be soon and I won't be doing much.

Fly safe, Commanders.
++ARC Communications Director++
Got an idea for a GalNet article about ARC? Submit it here.
Dayrth
Site Admin
Ships Owned: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Viper mk4, Asp Explorer, Vulture, Fer de Lance, Python

Re: Bye

Postby Dayrth » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:17 am

Very sorry to hear that, you will be missed, but very glad about the job. Congratulations :D If you do drop in to ED, give us a shout.

Best of luck in the new career.
[Remember Wheatons Law]
Frank
Vulture
Ships Owned: Python

Re: Bye

Postby Frank » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:54 pm

Congratulations!

I mirror the sentiment of Dayrth. If you see me about then give me a shout. We can do a quick wing-up for old time's sake.

Return to “The Ready Room”